We only use medical-grade skincare products
Perfect Express Facial (30 min) $70
This facial is ideal for first-timers who need an introductory to skincare and those facial frequenters looking to maintain flawless skin.
Perfect Custom Facial (45-60min) $90
A unique facial tailored to suit your skin conditions and skincare needs.
Glow Peel (45-60 min) $175
Glow Peel combines 7% lactic acid, 7% salicylic acid and 7% resorcinol creating a multipurpose resurfacing solution that exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates skin renewal. It is effective in minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation issues like age spots, discolouration and uneven skin tone. Includes a post-procedure kit to ensure proper healing. What you should expect? Itching or tingling sensation during treatment. Mild sensitivity for up to four days. Mild peeling (if any) on the forehead, nose and chin. ***No resurfacing product should be used for 5-7 days before treatment is performed.
Light Lactic Acid Peel (45-60min) $100
A resurfacing peel containing 30% lactic acid to exfoliate dead skin cells and boost skin turnover, improving texture and tone. This multifunctional peel targets skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, discolouration, sun damage and large pores.
Acne BHA 20 Peel (45-60min) $100
A 20% salicylic acid resurfacing peel that both reduces the signs of acne and helps correct skin discolouration. Ideal for oily and acne-prone skin.
Pre and Post care for Chemical Peel
PREPARATION FOR A PEEL TREATMENT
- If you are lactating, pregnant, or may be pregnant, consult your physician before receiving any treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid the use of retinoid products and high levels of AHA and BHA products for 7 days prior to treatment. Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing the use of any prescription medications.
POST PEEL SKIN TREATMENT TIPS
- Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat.
- Use recommended skincare products for 5-7 days post-treatment
- Keep your skin hydrated. Hydration is key to proper healing.
- DO NOT cleanse your skin the evening of your peel or treatment.
- DO NOT pick or pull any flaking skin.
- DO NOT tan or use a tanning booth 14 days post peel.
- DO NOT have electrolysis, waxing, threading or any other form of hair removal for 7 days post-treatment.
- DO NOT use facial scrubs or mechanical forms of exfoliation for 14 days post peel.
- DO NOT use retinoic acid, AHA or BHA for 14 days post peel.
- DO NOT have laser hair removal, photo facials, chemical peels or microdermabrasion for 14 days post peel.
- DO NOT apply ice or ice water on the treated area.
- DO NOT use hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas, and/or excessively hot showers for 2 days post peel.
- DO NOT go swimming for 2 days post peel.
- DO NOT participate in aerobic exercise for 2 days post peel.
- DO NOT get botox and filler injections 7 days before the peel.
- DO NOT get eyelash extensions 24 hrs before and after the peel.
email: email@example.com phone: 613-606-3122 BOOK NOW